Enter our raffle for a chance to win this custom bike, while supporting a great cause!
The Ton-Up Club traces it’s roots back to the streets of 1960’s London. What started as a group of two-wheel hellions on hand-built street racing motorcycles, has become one of the most culturally important periods in motorcycle history. We exist to preserve and further the cafe racer culture for the next generations.
All proceeds will be donated to the Mercy Home for Boys & Girls in Chicago.
Since 1887, Mercy Home for Boys & Girls has provided children and families with healing and tools to build brighter futures. It gives children who’ve experienced abuse, neglect, or violence a safe home, educational support, and career guidance.
1977 CB550F Super Sport CAFE RACER
Fully-serviced frame off resto-mod. Custom Components. Handmade Parts Ready to DO THE TON!
- NEW Benjie’s fiberglass tank and seat
- NEW Billet aluminum triple tree
- NEW clip-on handlebars
- NEW MAC 4-into-1 exhaust
- NEW “Rising Sun” Aluminum alloy rims with zinc-plated spokes
- NEW rearsets
- NEW Avon Roadrider Mk-II tires
- NEW clutch, speedo, tach cables
- NEW brake pads and shoes
- NEW 530 drive chain
- Rebuilt front brake caliper, SS line
- Rebuilt and tuned carburetors
- Custom underseat battery/electronics tray
- Custom paint (colors TBD)